Friday, March 22, 2013

Persimmon Tree - Spring Love

안녕하세요, recently I joined Miss Flower Music Tour at buzz korea . Which is a contest about composing lyrics for a song about springtime in Korea. So I'm trying to tap my inner poet and write something, the title of this poet is Persimmon Tree means "Beautiful Resting Place" (^0^) Hope you guys like it.

Persimmon Tree

I feel there is something different this spring.
More warmer than ever. 
Feels this way for the first time in my life.
Like a seed of azalea starting to growth for spring,
there's something growing in my heart too.
Slowly and then for sure it's flourish.

Why ? Why ?
Everytime I saw you the fragility side of me appears.
It's tickling my heart.
Why ? Why ?
All I can think is the memories with you
Warm ~ that's what I feels when I saw you.
Cole Flowers ~ that's what I think when I saw you smile so cheerfully.

Love...Love....
I realized it now.
Do you feel the same ?
Do your heart flustered everytime you saw me?
Do your heart feel warm everytime you beside me ?

In this springtime I declare my love to you.
Wishing that summer, autumn, winter, spring & forever you will find me as your persimmon tree.
The only one beautiful resting place for you.

Love... Love....
Make my heart more warm in this spring..
You...You... 
Make my smile flourish every time.
Let's hope that our love will always grow like persimmon tree.
Just once time in my life.
I want to walk down this path with you.
I will always be there for you.

~FIN~


No comments:

Post a Comment