Friday, October 5, 2012

[buzz Korea] Explore Seoul, Chuncheon and Jeju with Tokki & Friends

안녕하세요, I want to share a story about my plan to go to Korea again, hmm this year ?? or maybe next year?? (Keep Praying) 
 Actually the post content is based from my other blog that I made for Asia On Air Program. But I edited the content a little, hope you enjoy. And Let's explore Korea with me (Tokki) & my friends........

1.Explore SEOUL, the capital city of Korean. 
First, I want to experience the traditional cultural feeling by visiting Joseon Dynasty palaces & other Historic sites. From all the palaces, I want to go to Gyeongbokgung palace because National Folk Museum of Korea is located inside that palace. In this museum, I can learn the cultural & daily lives of ordinary Korean people. Next place is to go to King SeJong Statue and try to seat on royal chair replica at The Story of King Sejong Exhibition Hall. Then I will go to take a picture at  Yi Sun Shin Admiral, play at water fountain & watch music/ live performance that usually held at Seoul Plaza. Last, I want to visit Bukchon Hanok Village to learn about Korean Traditional House. 
Second, I want to go shopping at several market in Seoul. I want to go to Insa-dong that famous with art gallery & buy a mother of pearl box (najeonchilgi) for souvenir. I want to try speciality snack of this place called kkultarae. I will also go to Namdaemun Market that sells almost everything with affordable prices, Myeongdong Market to shop at Migliore/Lotte Dept store & try "media wall" a box that can take a picture and send it to our email for free, Dongdaemun Market that famous for clothes & accessories product & buy a good quality Hanbok at Gwangjang Market. 


Oops, there's still so many places that I haven't visit so I decided to take a second day trip in Seoul. 
Today, I want to go to 63 City Building & see 63 Wax Museum. There's also a Seaworld, Theatre & other entertainment in this Building. Then I will go to Teddy Bear Museum & Love of Lock at N Seoul Tower to take a picture with cute Teddy Bear & lock my name with my soulmate. A luxury fashion streets at Apgujeong, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam is a must visited place too, I want to drink a coffee or eat cakes at Cube Studio. Many major entertainment company located in this area such as JYP Ent, SM Ent & Cube Ent. I hope I could meet with 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Wonder Girls, B2ST, 4minute, Girls Generation, Super Junior & f(x) >_< 
After that I want to learn making kimchi at Pulmuone Kimchi Museum & see Aquarium in COEX Mall.
Last, I want to go to Trickeye Museum & Hello Kitty Cafe at Hongdae. Wait, Hongdae Free Market is a must visit too but I heard that the market only open on Saturday 13.00 until 18.00 (from March to November). Last I will end the night with eating street snacks and drink soju at Pojangmacha.


2. Enjoy the scenery at CHUNCHEON
At Chuncheon there's an island called Namiseom, this Island is famous for their beautiful tree line roads and many K-drama took a scene at this island like Winter Sonata. I also want to try go down using a wire cable from an 80 meter-high tower in Namiseom Zip Wire.
 After that I want to go to Chuncheon Myeongdong to eat Makguksu (noodles with hot sauce and vegetables) & visit Cheongpyeongsa Temple.

 3. Alluring JEJU ISLAND
Jeju Island is sometimes referred to as “Samdado Island” (삼다도, meaning the “three many”) because of its abundance of rocks, women, and wind. 
There's so much thing to do in this island. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, hiking at Hallasan National Park, play water sport or go to many museum & theme park located in this island. For me, I will go hiking at Hallasan National Park, visit Bukchon Dolhareubang Park, Yongduam Dragon Headrock, Chocolate Museum & try paragliding to see Jeju Island from above.
I want to visit Soingook Themed Park too, this park had various miniature models of famous architecture from all over the world. Last, I want to buy Hallabong a local fruit in Jeju (a hybrid citrus fruit).
Okay, that's all my planning? Are you enjoyed it reading my plan??? Have any advice of other place that I must visit ?
Please write your comment and let's share our love story about Korea. 
And I also have other post related to 2012 Buzz Korea Awards, if you want to read it I'll give you the link here

안녕
 

No comments:

Post a Comment