Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Asian On Air Program - Win a Free Trip to South Korea

Today I found this program when I opened my Facebook page, it's very interesting and it will be a challenge for me who learn to make a blog this year. I hope I can improve my English and I wish I win the trip to South Korea to deepen my knowledge of Korean culture and heritage, it will be an unforgettable experience that I want to share in my blog. Especially since the world was on fever for K-POP "Gangnam Style". If you interested to join this Asian On Air Program, you can read the advertisement below and click here for more information and don't forget to read the T & C too before you participate... Hwaiting Korean Lovers....<3
If you want to read my blog about what I want to DO in Korea click here






















Advertisement & link source is credited to Korea Tourism Organization & Korean Air
Video link source is credited to officialpsy

No comments:

Post a Comment